Pages

Hello.. It seems youve discovered my blog.  Enjo
LiveTyping.com

~☆ѕԏαяℓα☆

Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Bye. .For Now

Fact: I haven't been updating this blog at all recently.
Fact: I'm not really on pico that much anymore
Fact: I used to be addicted, but not anymore.
Fact: I'm. Moving. On.

Fiction: I'm quitting pico.

No, I'm not gonna quit pico.
No, I'm not gonna just leave the spectacular friends I made in this virtual community.
No, I'm not gonna waste the money and hard work I spent building myself a virtual life.

But yes, I HAVE put my addiction behind me.
I met a guy the other day who said he was addicted to pico.
'I play pico like animal' he said. And then I realized that I was looking at myself.
Or at least what I would've become pretty soon.

Yes, of course I'm still going to be on pico, but not every single day. Maybe some spare time in the weekends. But now I'm converting all the energy I put in pico in creating myself to real life. I've become a much better person and I like myself much more in real life now.

Person --> Pico --> Addiction
Addiction takes away from your real life.
Person --> Controlled playing --> Healthy lifestyle

Am I making sense?

Blog Followers :
Maybe I'll update every weekend.

Fact: I'm NOT the computer addict I once was.
Fact: I do NOT and EVER will play pico like an animal again.

And I love it that way.

<3 to ♫яιηα♫ , ☂иιgнтмαяєs☂ , χღ¢σlαღϟмαεღχ , Her Alciness , MεøώMεøώKïττÿ , Đαякιєє , нєяѕhєy , and ♡Lino Átomos♡
Love these guys <3

ILY <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.