Pages

Hello.. It seems youve discovered my blog.  Enjo
LiveTyping.com

~☆ѕԏαяℓα☆

Search This Blog

Thursday 29 September 2011

Hanging Out with BunnyLover

Well while I was holding auditions for my video, I couldn't believe it when 121bunnylover came to my house! I love her blog <3 we had a great time, and she was going to be in the movie, but it turns out that it wasn't actually her, it was her friend on her account, she told me. But we still hung out all afternoon, and I had a wonderfulll time. Sadly I wasn't on my own computer, I was on my friend's laptop, so I couldn't take a picture with her and save it :( 
But for one of the scenes in my video she did build me a river with a cute little gazebo! :) And I absolutely loved it! Thanks bunnylover, ily <3
You'll be seeing that scene in my video!
I did manage to take a picture of the gazebo when I was back on my own computer, and here it is : 


If you don't know who 121bunnylover is, check out her awesome blog ---> http://121bunnylover.blogspot.com/

She is also currently number 15 in the hot 30 list! Go check out her room and be sure to see her gazebo! It's in room 4. 

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.