Pages

Hello.. It seems youve discovered my blog.  Enjo
LiveTyping.com

~☆ѕԏαяℓα☆

Search This Blog

Monday 29 August 2011

Flying Back

So I've been out in London these past few days, which is why I haven't been able to post frequently, sorry about that. D:
And then I'll be flying back this Thursday to America, which will complete my two-month England vacation.
 Of course, then there will be few days left before school starts, and then it'll be extremely hard to post frequently.
And in those few days are school preparations, since I only have 5 days to get all the supplies, shoes, backpack, and all that stuff.
Where is this story going? It's going to where I need someone I can trust to help me handle this blog, because it will certainly be difficult to do it by myself.
Honestly, this is an easy job. All you have to do is email me all the updates and interesting things about pico, and if necessary, write an article about it.
All credit will be given to the writer, I promise ;)
So are you interested? Email me at starlapica@yahoo.com
Tell me if you have any writing experience and how frequently you're on pico.
From there, I'll consider your application and you'll get a response soon.
Thanks everyone, I'll be seeing you later!

~Starla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.