Pages

Hello.. It seems youve discovered my blog.  Enjo
LiveTyping.com

~☆ѕԏαяℓα☆

Search This Blog

Monday 5 September 2011

Lucky 10 :)

Hello everyone, I'd just like to say that I'm very happy that I I've reached my first 10 followers 
So I'd like to say THANK YOUUU to all my followers :)))))))))) 
And I'd also like to have a small little contest. It's gonna be a picture contest with a theme. 
So what's the theme of our first The Daily Pico picture contest? Micheal Jackson!
I chose this as our first theme because his birthday was not too long ago, August 29.
So our birthday present to the King of Pop is dedicating a picture to him. I'm looking for pictures with picos who  look like and actually are having fun. The main theme doesn't have to be specifically about MJ or his songs, but must be related to music. *To enter this contest you must be a follower of this blog and/or like the Daily Pico page on facebook.
Please be original! Thanks to тгoριcαʟiღѕмαє and kangaroo (my turtle) for helping me with this example picture.
Now, the prize may not be that great, but I hope you still have fun doing this. The prize is a private reservation at the Starr Base 1 Resteraunt ( which is my house :D ) with an all you can eat buffet for the pico's in the picture and an additional friend.

You and your picture will also be featured on this website and will be thrown a congratulations party on a set date on pico.
So yes, the prize isn't like ameba gold or anything, but hopefully that doesn't stop you from entering.
Where do you enter your picture?
There is no deadline.
I hope I made the instructions pretty clear, but still if you have any questions email me at starlapica@yahoo.com or post it on The Daily Pico facebook wall ( http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Daily-Pico/127036540725706 ) or you can just comment on this post :)


And Lastly......





We Love You <3

~☆ѕԏαяℓα☆                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.