Pages

Hello.. It seems youve discovered my blog.  Enjo
LiveTyping.com

~☆ѕԏαяℓα☆

Search This Blog

Thursday 8 September 2011

Rainrainrainrain

So all those people out there who were planning to expand their room or add another one, tough luck. Pico just 'temporarily' removed that feature. Oh well :P
So anyway, my friend showed me this amazingg video the other day from the etoile sisters blog called 'Just A Dream' . It's soo good :D Check it out -------> http://etoile-sisters.blogspot.com/  It'll be on the side, click play, and get ready to be touched ;)

Well that's it, I don't know where you guys live, but in South New Jersey it's rainy and soggy, so I'm still waiting on the sun. I hope everyone else is enjoying in a sunny place though. Anyways, that's it for this post, short I know, but as soon as I get more time I promise to post more. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.