Pages

Hello.. It seems youve discovered my blog.  Enjo
LiveTyping.com

~☆ѕԏαяℓα☆

Search This Blog

Sunday 25 September 2011

Yes, I'm sure you've noticed that my title picture has once again been changed. Well, that's the wonderful work of my new photographer, Lina. She is one of my bestest friends (bestest is my new unreal word) not only in pico but in real life, too. And I love her pico look <3 Well, she's been editing pictures for a while now, and she's edited all of mine (since I'm so clueless and sloppy when it comes to editing). While struggling to edit another one, I finally gave up and asked her to be my photographer- and she said yes! ily, lina <3 You can see our picture together, it's been added to this blog :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.