Pages

Hello.. It seems youve discovered my blog.  Enjo
LiveTyping.com

~☆ѕԏαяℓα☆

Search This Blog

Sunday 18 September 2011

Hackers :'(



This post is about my very dear friend Đαякιєє 
I remember a realllyyy long time ago when we first met, she was telling me that her previous account was hacked. But like any person meeting someone new, I didn't know if I could trust her or not. Was she bluffing for attention or was she sharing her sadness? I decided to ignore it and just go on. Then we had some great times together and we're super good friends today. So when I came online she told me to come to her house and check her message board, so I did. And then this particular message caught my eye.

This made me remember that day we met, and this message really made me sad. Her hacker hacked her account, stole her ag, and when she got a new one, started to irritate her with his messages. If this guy is stalking her, then who knows what's in his mind? He's a professional hacker, and he might hack her for a second time. I reported him right away, giving both my friends ID and this hacker's ID. But I don't know if Ameba Pico is going to ban him or not. So that's why for my friend, and also on behalf of ALL the people like her who got hacked by him or by anyone else, let's ALL report him. 

Pico who got hacked: Đαякιєє
Hacker: ●●кєη gєєк™●●

I posted how to report someone before, too, but I'll explain it again just in case anyone forgot.
How To Report A Pico:
1. Go to ameba pico official blog ----> http://info.pico.ameba.net/
2. Scroll to the bottom and click the CONTACT link.
3. Put in the topic in the INQUIRY category. I put ABUSE/BEHAVIOR because it seemed the most reasonable one there. 
4. Be sure to include the pico who got hacked ID : Đαякιєє
The hacker's ID : ●●кєη gєєк™●●
And also be sure to explain how the hacker left a message on darkiee's board himself. You can also search darkiee in the search box, go to her house, and take a picture of the hacker's message. If ameba pico has an email, send it to them with all the information. 

And I'd like to encourage something. 
Let's all go to the hacker's account. And let's all post messages on his board.
Something along the lines of 'I reported you' 'I reported you and I'm proud' 'I'm not afraid of hackers' 

What should you NEVER do?
1.NEVER GIVE YOUR PERSONAL ACCOUNT INFORMATION OUT.
Anyone who asks for your account information claiming to be ameba pico staff or claiming to put ag or anything else in there, always decline and report the pico. 

2. NEVER FILL OUT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR ACCOUNT IN A WEBISITE
Ameba Pico already has your account information and if there was EVER a problem, then they could go straight in and fix it without asking you your account info. Even if you get a website that looks real, CLOSE IT.

What should you ALWAYS do? 
1. REPORT ANY HACKERS AND PEOPLE WHO THREATEN TO HACK.
When reporting, remember to include the victims ID, the hacker/threateners ID, and copy and paste the chat into the box. 

2. BE AN ANTI-HACK PERSON.
What do I mean by this? I mean encourage to stand up against hackers, and to spread the message. 
All the people reading this : I encourage you to RE POST all or part of this post to spread awareness.

3. BE CONFIDENT. 



Thank you all for reading. <3



~☆ѕԏαяℓα☆



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.