Pages

Hello.. It seems youve discovered my blog.  Enjo
LiveTyping.com

~☆ѕԏαяℓα☆

Search This Blog

Saturday 13 August 2011

Disattached Body Parts Dx



Yes. This is what I came across today. A naked pico with dis-attached body parts.
Thank you, I guess, to ◕ܫ◕Charlie◕ܫ◕ for eternally scarring me.

What? Now you're asking me how to do that so you can eternally scar people, too?
Fine -.-  You do your model walk action (if you have it) and then while your at your 'pose' phase, type /stand.
There. Now go off and start infecting everyone's minds. Just please, wear some clothes unlike our friend Charlie here. It makes it less disturbing. -.-


Note - No offence is meant to  Charlie from me, my attitude towards her in this post was not meant offensively, but playfully. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.